Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Week of Firsts

Burning we excitement and determination would describe my week of firsts. Things are different. I always say ill eat clean and train hard but when no ones looking ill cheat myself. What's one candy bar going to hurt? Well what if promise to hit it harder next time? I made a commitment to stay true to myself and to give it my all to transform my life. Ive stuck to the plan. Ive eaten the right stuff. Ive hit the weights harder than ever. I'm determined!

This week marked another personal best. This 114 pound girl benches pressed 110 pounds! Four more pounds to go and I can bench myself. I set goals for myself. The must be measurable goals however. If I don't have define.ed boundaries and expectations then I fall. But when I am able to obtain or achieve something measurable its like a surge or energy and motivation to push it to a whole new level. I love it!
I was also recognized as this week hyper shred weekly winner. Not only do I feel confident that I'm giving my all at the gym and with my diet but I feel recognized for trying to motivate others through the forum and independently through messaging to reach their own goals.

I talked with a few close loved ones this week about my ambitions of being a stage bikini competitior. To. E honest I wasn't sure I would have their support but they were almost as excited about it as I am. It feels great to have a parents approval.this week I watched a few competitions and am beginning to practice the poses. Got some great advice from many here.

I just purchased an order of hyperFX and I will be reviewing it to post for all. I eat, drink, breathe BSN products so I am quite excited about their latest. Ill make sure to keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment