Tuesday, June 5, 2012

…Seeing results and feeling the change…in my life.

…Seeing results and feeling the change…in my life.

When I signed up for HyperShred I told myself not much would change in my life. Yes, I would be committed to consistency in workouts and diet which would create physical change but I didn’t realize the affect it would have on my life and those surrounding me. It’s a unique feeling to me to hear others confirm that I have helped motivate them and change them by listening to my story and watching my progress. It drives me. It motivates me. Today marks 7 weeks complete, 5 weeks till HyperShred comes to a conclusion, 7.5 weeks until 2012 NPC SoCal commence and I proceed to my next great goal while never quitting the new lifestyle that’s aided in changing my life.

Earlier on and in my introduction I lightly touched on the struggles of my teenage years and the obstacles I have been trying to overcome. This dedication to something healthy, changing my body and my life and my mentality has just been the short list of beneficial changes I’ve experienced in less than two months. A little story: Months ago I confided in a friend of my struggles with various eating issues. I can’t ever say they were severe to the point of completely depleting my body but it was a constant mind battle that left me rarely enjoying anything I consumed. This past weekend we met again and she brought to my attention that not once has this problem occurred since. I’ve been so focused on eating consistent healthy meals to fuel my intense workouts to achieve my idea of success in both competitions and in my life that I feel like I have been freed from the imprisonment of eating disorders. I couldn’t respond because I was in awe of the freedom my new lifestyle had created. For once, I’m not bound by the chains of consuming thoughts of being too fat or too skinny but I can live each day knowing that I am healthy and love my life. To this I thank my God and my new found life style of living fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment