Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Is My Plate Too Full?

Written March 4th, 2012

I'm reaching the end of week 1 of the Hyper Shred Transformation. Its been a real kick in the ace. Between emotion stress from life, working the 8am-5am, and remember what I can and cannot eat, my chaoticness has reached a strong point. I took this weekend as an opprotunity to check myself and stamp out my priorities and figure out a way to get organize.

First, I stocked up on supplements. A Multi, L-Carnatine, Hyper Fx, and Gold Standard's Whey - Check, check and check.

Then, I did shopping for the week: egg whites - check, - chicken breast - check, cottage cheese - check,  and turkey for Jamie Eason's Turkey Meat Muffins. -Check!

Finally, I felt like I had structure again. I hit the gym on a legs day and killed. From Sumo Squats to Stiff-Legged Deadlifts, I killed it all. I avoided 1RM max as this time I am trying to achieve something different, bulk then definition. To top that, I am training my best friend and we owned the stairs at the beach for an hour. I'm feeling it today but also feeling like my head is back in the game.

I never thought I could eat five eggs in a morning but today I managed to do so and am feeling pump for my shoulders day but first, I can't avoid an upper 70 degree day in March. I'm getting my tan on! To the beach!!! Anyone wanna join ;-)

Until next time...keep pumping.

No comments:

Post a Comment